Anyone who wishes to file case-related documents with e-Docket's electronic filing functions must have an active e-Docket account. To apply for an account:
The ICC reserves the right to refuse any user account request. When the ICC notifies you of your new account, you will be informed of your user permissions and rights.
- Download and print out the Application for an e-Docket Account.
- Fill out the application on the hard copy, providing, at a minimum, the following information:
- First name, last name
- Primary mailing address and phone number
- Preferred user name (to be used if available)
- Security information: password, challenge question and answer
- Notarized signature
The ICC also encourages you to provide other contact information, such as an e-mail address and alternate mailing addresses.
- You can hand-deliver the application to the Chief Clerk's Office at the ICC or mail it to:
e-Docket Help Desk
Illinois Commerce Commission
527 E. Capitol Avenue
Springfield, IL 62701
Return to e-Docket