What is Case Reports?
Case Reports may be used as a replacement for e-Docket Personal Reports. By using these reports
you will not be limited to 5 reports that can be saved, you will be able to save your own shortcut
or RSS feed to the results of your report.
With the Case Reports, you can keep track of events in specific cases, watch for particular types
of document filings or particular types of cases that interest you.
Case Reports is designed to assist you in monitoring the arrival of new documents filed in
cases. Each report will return a list of documents, showing document type,
date each document was filed, the case numbers it was filed in, the name of the filer, and a
The report will return all documents that match the report parameters and that were received
and accepted at the ICC in the last days.
There are several ways to tailor reports to your information needs. You may specify that you
want to see document filings that occur according to the following:
- Specific cases, by case number
- Particular types of documents, irrespective of the case
- Specific types of cases (e.g., Section 252 case types)
- Documents filed in cases involving particular types of services (e.g., Local Exchange Carriers)
With the results from the Case Report you may do any of the following:
- View the documents listed from your report
- Subscribe to an RSS feed ()
- Add the completed report to you Favoites in your web browser. This will allow you to run the report anytime you wish.
- Print the report that is returned
What is RSS?
RSS is a format for syndicating news and the content of news-like sites.
But it's not just for news. Pretty much anything that can be broken down into discrete items can be
syndicated via RSS kind of like a "recent postings" page. Once information about each item is in RSS
format, an RSS-aware program can check the feed for changes and react to the changes in an appropriate
way. The steps for subscribing to an RSS feed are unique to each RSS-aware program.
Refer to the user manual of your RSS-aware program for help.